Triumph 675 Forums banner
3081 - 3098 of 3098 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R
219 Posts
After nearly three years, I've finally been getting back out to the track. Went for the first time on my 675R back in January, then went again in February, and was going to go in March until the pandemic hit.. But Chuckwalla is starting to host events again! Went out there last weekend and had a blast. Bike ran great all day despite it being over 90F all day, and up to 98.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Still don't have my 675 up and running so I did my first track day at a local kart track. The speeds are slower, rules a bit more relaxed, cost is extremely reasonable. My Husky Vitpilen 401 was an absolute blast to ride on the track. I don't have my own suit yet so I rocked a buddy's classic Dainese. Will hopefully be hitting up every day they have next year.

·
Registered
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R
219 Posts
Got a few new shots from Chuckwalla this past Friday. Good times out on the 675R for the first time in 4 months! Brake calipers were getting rebuilt and parts were on backorder for a while so I rode my Tuono the past couple times before this one. It was weird getting back on the Dayto at first, but after the first session I started feeling at home again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mikemignardi
3081 - 3098 of 3098 Posts