Triumph 675 Forums banner
3061 - 3080 of 3098 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
That's always been my reasoning for having a Mini and an R3.

Might as well contribute while I'm here. Finally got my dad on the track this past summer after a 6-year break for him. He's old and slow AF but still smooooooth.
It's gotta be cool to get pops on a bike. I'd do a cartwheel if I could get any member of my family on a bike.

·
Registered
85 Posts
New to the D675 and figured I'd add some pics. This is a 2011 D675R. Was already a track bike but I had to update it a bit to get it fully track ready (triples, superbike tail, linkage, etc..). I love the motor and its a nice handling machine. Track is Palmer Motorsports in Massachusetts.

Thanks to the few members on here who I grabbed some parts from! I believe the bike spent some time in the NJ/PA area (interested to see if anyone recognizes the bodywork).

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
New to the D675 and figured I'd add some pics. This is a 2011 D675R. Was already a track bike but I had to update it a bit to get it fully track ready (triples, superbike tail, linkage, etc..). I love the motor and its a nice handling machine. Track is Palmer Motorsports in Massachusetts.

Thanks to the few members on here who I grabbed some parts from! I believe the bike spent some time in the NJ/PA area (interested to see if anyone recognizes the bodywork).
Looks great! Got any pics of the bike from the side? I am now looking for livery inspiration!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks! Not my design - was mostly this way when I bought it. I'm planning on painting it; I love white but the bottom half of the belly needs to be black so it won't show the rubber schmoo from the tires. The bodywork also could use some work: minor paint cracks from fiberglass flexing and a few areas which could use minor repairs.

Here's a couple side shots:

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks! Not my design - was mostly this way when I bought it. I'm planning on painting it; I love white but the bottom half of the belly needs to be black so it won't show the rubber schmoo from the tires. The bodywork also could use some work: minor paint cracks from fiberglass flexing and a few areas which could use minor repairs.

Here's a couple side shots:
Thanks, I like it, not too crazy! Good point about the white lower half, I never thought about that and makes sense now you've mentioned it.

I'm trying to convince myself to stick to cheap options knowing it will eventually get chucked down the road!

3061 - 3080 of 3098 Posts