Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I just sold my R6S to my brother and now i'm checking out postings around me for low mile 09+. The dealerships only have leftover new 09s on the floor advertising anywhere from $8000 (in PA) - 9000(CT,MA). what should i expect to pay otd for this bike at the dealership.
i def need a bike before spring but it will be bout 2 months before riding weather in CT again. When would be the best time to buy..asap, feb, or march?

·
Registered
5 Posts
buy now before the weather gets good...
same with convertibles, buy in the winter months for the best prices :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
go ahead and buy a D675, start modding it and then admire its beauty for a few weeks before taking it for a spin.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't buy from those guys in New Haven. Have you tried the dealership around Providence?
Yea ive been there (new haven). They dont have any d675 at all. i was thinking west hartford or somerville ma.

i def check the classifieds here and there are alot of nice bikes. unfortunately most of them are Illinois, Ca, and fl.

Thanks for the input guys.

when i went to west hartford dealership they told me to throw them a ridiculous offer. they want to buy new inventory but wont until the 09s are gone. would 7000$ be a ridiculous number

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
There's a red 2010 in the showroom in Somerville. Those guys are shady though. I would strongly recommend not buying a bike from them. I live a couple of miles from them and stop over a few times a month to see what they have. They've yet to come over and be friendly about anything.

There's a Triumph in Shrewsbury, MA that I was at the other day. They have a Black/Gold Daytona. Tried them?

I don't see you getting a new bike for $7k from a dealership. On the other hand, if you're willing to get a slightly used bike and have it shipped, that could be another option. I found my bike in Texas, got a really good price on it and had it shipped for not that much money.

·
Registered
437 Posts
if you are willing to go up to somerville just keep heading north another half-an-hour to Hampton, NH. great guys there and i know they have another red and possibly a black available. both are 2009 bikes.

·
Registered
263 Posts
here in RI the dealership is awesome. mac is the head salesmen and is a really nice guy who knows alot. i know they have one 2010 leftover d675 in black and he really really really wants to unload it http://www.precisiontriumph.com/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts