Triumph 675 Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
i looked at the Ogio "No Drag" and "Low Drag" backpacks. I ended up with the Low Drag because it was about half the price and functioned more like a normal backpack. It has main pockets and two smaller ones for keys/phone. The No Drag's zipper was like behind the pack. It was very weird and it seemed like it would be harder to access, especially on the go. Cycle gear usually has them so you can see them in person.

I was riding with my old jansport and hated it for riding. the Ogio Low Drag was amazing. Couldnt feel it, reduced helmet turbulence, didnt move around. super happy with it. PM [email protected]. he carries all of them.

·
Registered
280 Posts
$20 back to school special from Target... tossed on some reflective tape and called it a day... 4 years going no issues...

I only carry clothing/shoes/small water bottle/ipad in there, with that said, I want to get a tail bag eventually...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Has anyone had any issues with the Ogio No Drag and back humps on their jacket?

I'm thinking the Mach 5 is the go after my old backpack gave up the ghost and I had to make the decision to bin it yesterday. Ah the memories...

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
I have it and don't think there would be an issue. The only thing I could think of is if it was stuffed to the max and had no give.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
179 Posts
I use the Ogio no drag and just got a new jacket with a small hump on it a few weeks ago. It's not terrible, but the bag is slightly more noticeable now. I've had a few occasions where I could feel my helmet getting hung up on it, though. Just make sure the bag is properly adjusted before you head out.

I've had this bag for nearly 2-3 years now and never had issues with it. It even held up when I went down with it on my old bike. Only some very minor scuffs on it.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Ogio No Drag FTW, just use common sense, and as long as you wear a back protector, risks are limited.

+675 on adjusting it properly.

·
Registered
435 Posts
i just got my ogio no drag mach 5 and its awesome but my only question is how is everyone running the tube from the hydration pack? on the older models it seems to go threw the arm pad but on this one its in a different pocket and it comes out of the back pad on my throttle side with not many places to run it threw on the arm pad. the weird think is why would they have it come out of the throttle side since that kind of defeats the purpose?

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Mine on the older bag is on the clutch side. I don't know why they would change that it is flawless.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Alpinestar had a really nice looking one....saw a review on sportbiketrackgear. It had a helmet bag....thingy....lol. Either way, it looked tits and had the ability to cover it in a waterproof coat! Thought that was a pretty cool feature.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah, that's what i was looking for in the pictures, where to run the hose.

Also, the inside of the 'hull' doesnt seem to have pockets anymore. I need those to store my laptop peripherals...
I'm afraid the successor isnt any better

·
Registered
2 Posts
A boblbee jumbo areo is my choic It's not cheap, but it's a level 2 back protector as well as a highly stable backpack in which I carry a dirty great chain, my laptop, work clothing, and other miscellaneous items.
You have a fair probability of coming out live if you come off your laptop.
When I used regular bags, they would shift and move on my back as my weight changed, but not with the solid plastic case.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts