Triumph 675 Forums banner

Who will win the BCS championship game this year (1/10/11)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will take it Oregon or Auburn?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Auburn 24-10
Confident words, personally i think U of O is going to lead from start to finish with something like 21-14, but that may just be my Oregon optimism:noclue:.

Lets see if Mac chimes in, he lives closer Eugene then i do.....

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Auburn probably, but being an Oregon boy I can't root for anybody else.

·
Registered
273 Posts
War Eagle. Oregon is more balanced and has had larger margins of victory with about 20 over the only 2 ranked opponents they played. Of course, you got the Auburn defense (if it shows up) and Cam Newton. Auburn's margin was 20 over one ranked, 40 over another ranked (SEC title game), and a touchdown or less in the other 3 ranked games.

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
Confident words, personally i think U of O is going to lead from start to finish with something like 21-14, but that may just be my Oregon optimism:noclue:.

Lets see if Mac chimes in, he lives closer Eugene then i do.....
Wouldn't be the first time an SEC team went halfway across the country to stomp a mudhole in some teams collective ass.
for example: sugar bowl 2008. UGA embarrassed undefeated Hawaii.... 41-10

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Yes it was. Auburn shut them down time after time though. Had Oregon capitalized on their passing game they would have easily won it. I can't get over how many times they thought they could run through that line. There wasn't anybody getting through that Auburn line!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
it was a great game. Its always exciting when title games are really close.
That's how they should be. I hate it when one team just kicks the shit out of the other. I still wish Boise State was in there, but there's always next year. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it was. Auburn shut them down time after time though. Had Oregon capitalized on their passing game they would have easily won it. I can't get over how many times they thought they could run through that line. There wasn't anybody getting through that Auburn line!
Yeah, i started listening to it on my way home from class about half way through the 3rd quarter, if Oregon wouldn't have choked at the 1 yrd line it would have been a different game, but a goodn none the less.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts