Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, since breaking my neck im finding sports bikes ( daytona 675R) uncomfortable. I love the bike& il keep it if i can get raised bars! Apparently helibars dont make them anymore but im sure someone else does?? Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Have the same bike and been looking for many months at something that would work with minimal fuss. There's a whole thread on the various options. And for a time there were many.

So far no luck though. The Woodcraft bars would require fairing modification. There's just not much room for a straight up raise of the bars. Also would require longer clutch and brake cables (for the brake its nice to have the later setup where only one line goes from the MC to the right front caliber vs. the earlier setup where there's two lines, one to each caliper).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have the same bike and been looking for many months at something that would work with minimal fuss. There's a whole thread on the various options. And for a time there were many.

So far no luck though. The Woodcraft bars would require fairing modification. There's just not much room for a straight up raise of the bars. Also would require longer clutch and brake cables (for the brake its nice to have the later setup where only one line goes from the MC to the right front caliber vs. the earlier setup where there's two lines, one to each caliper).
hi yes im not keen on chopping the fairing up . Heli bars no longer make them which is a shame

·
Registered
79 Posts
Turns out I bookmarked the thread about all the options. It's old but interesting:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts