Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get some for the triple. any recommendations? not a blingy kinda guy so i dont plan to spend any more than necessary.

·
Registered
553 Posts
looking to get some for the triple. any recommendations? not a blingy kinda guy so i dont plan to spend any more than necessary.
british customs make a set of straight black delrin plastic ones that have the same shape as the stock metal units. fit great. like 12 bucks or something. very any bling.

·
Registered
350 Posts
LSL have some small delrin ones too. Just reuse your stock screws.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw these on ebay. Look like a bar end mirror and maybe slider/protector in one? Anybody got them or know of them?

bar end mirrors

·
Registered
832 Posts
Saw these on ebay. Look like a bar end mirror and maybe slider/protector in one? Anybody got them or know of them?

bar end mirrors

I wouldn't call those sliders. The mirror mounts are just designed to look like regular bar end weights and I'm 99.999999% confident that those mounts are not made of any type of hard plastic material that would minimize bike damage in a fall or crash.

If you dump a bike with bar end mirrors, the mirrors are pretty much toast so I don't think there's any point in adding bar end sliders with bar end mirrors.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wouldn't call those sliders. The mirror mounts are just designed to look like regular bar end weights and I'm 99.999999% confident that those mounts are not made of any type of hard plastic material that would minimize bike damage in a fall or crash.

If you dump a bike with bar end mirrors, the mirrors are pretty much toast so I don't think there's any point in adding bar end sliders with bar end mirrors.
Good points. I went back and checked the add. They state all parts are CNC machined T6061 aluminum. The mirror can be attached to horizontally or vertically. Take a look at this other pic. I am probably going to give these a try since it will only run me $50 shipped for a two mirrors and something that might be adequate for a low speed bike drop.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like the Rizoma stuff...they go well with their black handlebar...check it out...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just ordered R&G bar end sliders today from british customs, they look better than my stock STR's, but those rizomas, and rhino ones look really cool too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts