Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Let's not start this again. I remember something similar with another member...ahem...Cloud...ahem...
Yeah... back when some people actually cared about him :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Let's not start this again. I remember something similar with another member...ahem...Cloud...ahem...
First thing I thought too! Hahaha. We will give Kris a week before we start making up stories. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
First thing I thought too! Hahaha. We will give Kris a week before we start making up stories. :laugh:
lol thats why i just hope hes on a cruise like or previous missing member. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Maybe he's on a cruise with Cloud ^^

On a side note, can anyone tell me why Jebus got banned ? :whistle:

·
Registered
780 Posts
and on another side note where is dieseldan? I might have missed where he went? I mean there are a ton of new post involving carbon fiber and even a carbon fiber group by and he is no where to be found WTF.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
and on another side note where is dieseldan? I might have missed where he went? I mean there are a ton of new post involving carbon fiber and even a carbon fiber group by and he is no where to be found WTF.
Quite right.. He usually vulture's those threads. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
hopefully people are just taking a break since their not riding. i am on here less lately because the bikes just sitting in the garage. hopefully its the same with these guys.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
hopefully people are just taking a break since their not riding. i am on here less lately because the bikes just sitting in the garage. hopefully its the same with these guys.
+100!

From this side of the pond, it looks almost like the forum has gone to sleep now that the cold weather has hit many states of the U.S.

I don't know what the stats are, but compared to activity during your spring/summer, from my perspective there seems to be a tiny fraction of the usual posting going on. Winter, eh?

O.B

·
Chiperator
5,539 Posts
+100!

From this side of the pond, it looks almost like the forum has gone to sleep now that the cold weather has hit many states of the U.S.

I don't know what the stats are, but compared to activity during your spring/summer, from my perspective there seems to be a tiny fraction of the usual posting going on. Winter, eh?
I've even gotten less spam reports from members, which is really nice. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
I've even gotten less spam reports from members, which is really nice. :laugh:
Tell me about it.. I have been at a Spammer Kill Count of 69 for awhile! Not that I mind.. :whistle:

I'm really itching to just start making up an Aviator story like we did with Cloud.. haha.

So Aviator was flying his plane over the Bermuda Triangle when...

·
Banned
941 Posts
^ Yeah, seems usually this place really gets going during our(US) winter break....

Anyway, hope they are taking a break.
Our (US) winter break? I'm over here in sunny southern california. Got two days of 75 degree riding this weekend! :whistle:

P.S. Aviator is cool, but I don't miss Cloud or Jebus at all. :coolgleamA:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.