Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was thinking about a meet and greet some time when the weather warms up. I was thinking it could be cool to get it at Union Jacks in Ballston Commons Mall. Figured I could try and work something out with the manager if enough wanted to do it. Plus maybe park the bikes on the sidewalk and get some photo ops. I just think it would be cool to meet some of the riders out here and hang out. Let me know.

·
Registered
601 Posts
however, I am not 21 and may not be allowed in. :whistle: maybe I'll go on a pre ride w/ you guys or sumthin

·
Registered
490 Posts
if the timing is right I would love to ride down from PA:thumbup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome...I will try and figure out a time (if you have any ideas, post em up). Adan we dont have to go late, we can go before the start carding at the door.

·
Registered
490 Posts
any weekend really... preferably when its a bit warmer on the east coast.. Although today it was 50 outside.... if only I had my baby ready to ride

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think my roommate a friend or two are going to ride on Fri....let me know if you wanna meet up somewhere and ride.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I could be down for Sun...it looks to be a little chilly though, I would be down for heading out somewhere thats not a long cold ride :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mehh...I dont have my bike fully put together just yet I should have it together next week... I would most likely be down next weekend if it is warm :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
would this still be on for a date somewhere towards the end of the month? i live in the shirlington and would love to meet other daytona guys.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
however, I am not 21 and may not be allowed in. :whistle: maybe I'll go on a pre ride w/ you guys or sumthin
Can't take you out anywhere!! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I'm def down! It'd be nice to meet some other Triumph riders!

1 - 20 of 179 Posts