Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this when they first came out . I only wore it about a hand full of times. It is a XS in size . It is a solid Silver in color. I will put pics on here asap. I want $300 plus what ever shipping will be to you. Thanks for looking .

·
Banned
941 Posts
wow.....XS size? I have been told very often that i have a very small head size. I know you can get different inside liners, but I usually end up with Mediums. I can fit into most small sizes, but its such a tight fit that i cant close my mouth without chewing on my own cheeks. I thought XS were for small children, but i guess i was wrong.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
wow you have a small nugget:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
They're actually not that small if you change cheek pads. I'm a medium in AGV but between XS and SM in Arai. Great helmet BTW, mine saved my head in a ~115 mph lowside that turned into a nasty headbanging tumble. GLWS!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump . theirs got to be someone out there that could use a excellent helmet . If I was in a hunt for a good used helmet . I would definitely would consider one of these . I know everyone else doesn't have that small of a head . but some women do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts