Triumph 675 Forums banner

Anyone with a D675 09/10 and tuneboy?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  induktor 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I promise I searched before posting the following so please be kind...

I bought a D675 09 earlier this year and before even riding it (it is track only, I have no license and no insurance) I put the Arrow slip-on and had the dealer put the "right" tune (at least that's what I thought)...

Now, coming off a Ducati 996SPS, I think it is normal for the 675 to feel numb down the revs, but the fact that I am getting pulled out of the corners by everything out there (6R especially) makes me think I don't have the proper tune.

Searching the forum, I saw that one member had similar issues with the arrow slip-on and it ended up being the tune (arrow tune instead of the TOR one was installed).

So my question is : will tuneboy tell me what's currently on the ECU (using the identify map in ECU function) and what tune should I use on a 09. The Tuneboy site only mention VIN numbers, and the fact that the 09 is a bit different makes me wonder if I can use the maps from the "From VIN 381275" section. I'd be tempted to use the 20281 tune but would like confirmation from somebody here.

I just noticed as I write that the answer might be in that post in the last reply :

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30021&highlight=20281

Thanks,

Alexis.

See less See more
#3 ·
Well, the tune installed was the low octane Arrow one so no surprise there... The thing is I now tossed the CAT and exup (using custom JHord collector and bigger midpipe) so I'll have to try the Arrow and TOR and see which one is the best base (may go on the dyno if time permits).

Alex.

P.S. First track day in 2 months...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.