Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I had a red, 2012 Daytona 675 with 5k miles that was just totally destroyed after a lady blew through a red light. I am probably weird for this but I’m trying to get the exact same bike. I don’t want anything else!! I dislike the newer Daytona design style. The problem is that nobody seems to be selling the older ones right now in the United States.

Anyone willing or looking to sell their daytona675? I’m so desperate, I’m thinking of buying any low mile Daytona, and repainting it red if I have to.

If anyone is considering to list their bike, let me know!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 2010 in red, but I'm in Alberta Canada...
There are a few changes on the 2012 bikes that I am hesitant to let go. The white 675R seems to me more common for 2012. I think it’s actually easier for me to grab one of those. Then all I need to do is pay 500 bucks for the red fairing kit and have the tank painted red.

I’ll definitely reach out to you if I change my mind or can’t find any bikes near by. Stay warm up there!! The under tail exhaust always kept my butt warm

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are a few changes on the 2012 bikes that I am hesitant to let go. The white 675R seems to me more common for 2012. I think it’s actually easier for me to grab one of those. Then all I need to do is pay 500 bucks for the red fairing kit and have the tank painted red.

I’ll definitely reach out to you if I change my mind or can’t find any bikes near by. Stay warm up there!! The under tail exhaust always kept my butt warm
Sounds good, hope you find the one you want!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts