Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
how much of a difference is there between the helibars and flipping the stock clip-ons?
I was just going to ask the same thing. It doesn't look like helibars make a world of difference, at least from the pics I have seen.

I'd probably flip the stockers and save myself a lot of cash that could be used on better mods.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just going to ask the same thing. It doesn't look like helibars make a world of difference, at least from the pics I have seen.

I'd probably flip the stockers and save myself a lot of cash that could be used on better mods.
Hmm, yeah, I should probably try that first. Is it easy to do? Any write-ups on it?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Best option remains the removal of the bolt securing the clip-ons to the upper clamp, their loosening and finding the notch in the upper clamp where you can be sure they're symmetrical while clearing the fairing. Not even a 5-minute job. Just sayin' :whistle:

·
Banned
365 Posts
Best option remains the removal of the bolt securing the clip-ons to the upper clamp, their loosening and finding the notch in the upper clamp where you can be sure they're symmetrical while clearing the fairing. Not even a 5-minute job. Just sayin' :whistle:
Your profile didn't mention your bike, but its obviously a STR.
Im looking into a set of 1/2 to 1 inch wooscraft risers atm for the tona. Cant decide which rise to get. Im hoping they have some slack in positioning
http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49702&p=660785#post660785
Still waiting for some feedback..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts