Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so feel free to lmk if this is a lame idea for my track plastics. I have a black tank and can't afford to have it painted. So I was thinking a 1198 corse edition style paint job. Black on tank and upper part of fairing, then white then red on bottom (no silver in this one) with the tri color theme cont. On the tail. Not a really creative design but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas. Anyway thanks in advance:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
You mean like this bike?

Keep in mind that you can repaint it yourself using rustoleum for like $100 tops. If you do a search on it on here and any car forum you'll see that you get some pretty high quality work out of it. Especially if it's track plastics, you don't want to be spending a ton of money all the time if you go down at all.

I'll do some work in PS and let you know. This one will take me a little longer. I don't have a photoshop document saved anymore of the Daytona like I thought I did.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea thats the idea, I am planing on ding the "50$ paint job" on the plastics but i wasnt sure if its a great idea on the tank? Thanks man I really appreciate the PS hookup :bowdown:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts