Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone just wanted to take your input in an issue I am having currently. I am using DIY-EFI core4 v1.0 speeduino and currently trying to configure the triumph street triple 675 engine to it. while trying to run the engine for the first time using only the input from the CPS we had a kickback(thats what we think happened) while cranking this broke some gears i assume this was caused by my trigger settings.120 degrees between TDC with no cam signal and a crank missing tooth 24-2(VR senor(two pins)) I am using the DIY-EFI duel channel VR conditioner. I used the -10 which i saw online somewhere as you can see it ended in a disaster. please if you have the base value and where you got it from would be highly appreciated

·
Registered
632 Posts
I can't help with the setting, but I have a stator basket and spare start gear you can have to help fix your engine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't help with the setting, but I have a stator basket and spare start gear you can have to help fix your engine.
thank you so much that is kind of you. i live in Ireland so shipping and tax will be expensive and i already bought them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts