Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard this on the radio this morning. I thought it was perhaps clearest laid out overview of the tax situation/debate in America right now. Take away all the party lines, the cherry picking of data and numbers, the part rhetoric, and you get a clear picture of the truth. I think this is well worth a listen if you are a taxpayer in America or care at all about the direction this country is heading.

Here and Now Show: Who Pays What In Taxes

Bottom line is the American people have been sold out to the highest bidder by politicians for the last 30 years. It's too bad the truth gets cut up and put down so much in the media.

·
Registered
701 Posts
This is why we need flat tax. You get taxed on what you buy. What do people think is going to happen if you raise the taxes on the people that own businesses...? Oh that's right, they will pass the increase right on to the consumers to keep the profit margin. One of the smartest things the government ever did was take your money out of your check before it gets to you. Can you imagine if at the end of the year the government said "ok everyone we need you to cut us a check for 50% of your earned wages". That would be funny...

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is why we need flat tax. You get taxed on what you buy. What do people think is going to happen if you raise the taxes on the people that own businesses...? Oh that's right, they will pass the increase right on to the consumers to keep the profit margin. One of the smartest things the government ever did was take your money out of your check before it gets to you. Can you imagine if at the end of the year the government said "ok everyone we need you to cut us a check for 50% of your earned wages". That would be funny...
I heard this on the radio this morning. I thought it was perhaps clearest laid out overview of the tax situation/debate in America right now. Take away all the party lines, the cherry picking of data and numbers, the part rhetoric, and you get a clear picture of the truth. I think this is well worth a listen if you are a taxpayer in America or care at all about the direction this country is heading.

Here and Now Show: Who Pays What In Taxes

Bottom line is the American people have been sold out to the highest bidder by politicians for the last 30 years. It's too bad the truth gets cut up and put down so much in the media.

Personal tax advisor near me Recommend! Best tax advisor near me, VA – CPA, certified, chartered and local. Professional advisory services – personal and small business.

Yes, I agree with you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts