Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have no idea what AMF is (I guess I could do a search...American Riders Federation? Possibly?) but a friend sent me this, and despite all the puff and the melodrama I guite enjoyed it.

My sincere apologies if this is a re-post of something ancient.

O.B

·
Registered
577 Posts
My sincere apologies if this is a re-post of something ancient.
No worries, it's only the 3rd time it's been reposted in the this month :whistle:

It's good though, I'll watch it again! :cool2:

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No worries, it's only the 3rd time it's been reposted in the this month :whistle:

It's good though, I'll watch it again! :cool2:

Yeah ... I suspected as much.

Great shots, just a bit over the top on the narrator hype. One more cliche and it'd go all "Days of Thunder", and that doesn't bear thinking about!

O.B

·
Banned
365 Posts
Awesome camera work, film.
altho left wondering if the narrator was a NFL coach or motivational speaker taken out of context..
But If he's a rider and was talking bout the film then it was awesome :nod:

·
Mod & "Resident Baller"...
7,797 Posts
American Federation of Motorcyclists (AFM) is a club racing organization from Northern California. I race with Willow Springs Motorcycle Club (WSMC) which is based in Southern California. I raced against several of the guys in that video, and their pretty fast!

And the narrator is an actor, originally taken from promotional commercials for a U.S. sports television channel called Versus.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
American Federation of Motorcyclists (AFM) is a club racing organization from Northern California. I race with Willow Springs Motorcycle Club (WSMC) which is based in Southern California. I raced against several of the guys in that video, and their pretty fast!

And the narrator is an actor, originally taken from promotional commercials for a U.S. sports television channel called Versus.
Al is such a KnowItAll. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, that explains the over-hype in the narration. I mean, great voice, but over the top - partly due to the writing, partly the direction.

Could have said as much in about half as many words. Of course then we'd have run out of Voice Over but still had lots of great shots to show. Hang on ... that might just work ...

O.B

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Extra cheese, please :coolgleamA:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts