Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgrade the amount of protection your Alpinestars motorcycle jacket has to offer with this comfortable back protector insert from Alpinestars. This CE-certified back protector is made with impact absorbing material to attenuate crash energy yet it's still slim and flexible so as to quickly become unnoticeable after installation in your Alpinestars jacket. Designed to complement the already outstanding protection of the Italian company's latest motorcycle jackets, it's easy to install and won't inhibit comfort.

To order, simply go to our website to order and get it with free shipping to any address in the lower 48 states.

Slim armor easily slips into the pocket on the back of Alpinestars' latest motorcycle jackets.

Using materials that were developed in-house at Alpinestars, the Bio Armor Back Protector Insert is flexible for comfort yet provides CE Level-1 impact absorbing properties.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
you say supplement the existing protection. does that mean i would have to stuff that in with the cheap foam pad thats already in? im looking for something to replace the armor in my aplinestars helius. ce 1 doesnt sound great but i guess its better that whats in there already. price?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts