Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting up feeler for my 1 piece Octane suit. I picked it up in 09 and didn't use them (apart from the occasion street ride) until August of 2010. I've been very happy with it as a first suit, but am looking to move up to something a bit more form fitting as I plan out my moto-related goals for the next couple of years. Here's a bit on the suit:
Bought brand new in 09 for $600+ (Or was it $800?)
Very little use
Right side puck=0% use
Left side puck =3% use
I had one, low speed get off at NHMS wearing this suit. Due to the rain, however, the suit wasn't really affected. There are parts on seams (see photos) where the black is a bit more "gray" on the left thigh area and on the left elbow, but from 5-10 feet the suit looks brand new.

I'm 6'2'', 170 lbs (aka, scronny). It's a bit baggy in the midsection. I'd say it fits no more than my height, but shorter people will definitely fit into this suit comfortably.

I'm looking for $375 plus shipping/paypal. Alpinestars has jackets alone that retail for more than that!

Sorry about the picture quality, my camera's flash isn't working.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone looking for a deal of a suit to get onto the track with or hit the back roads with?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This suit is officially packed into a box and ready to be SHIPPED!

Funny how tax return season and the return of riding season coincide? :thumbup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
ooo this is perfect for me for the track. if this is still here when my taxes come threw im all over it lol. now to pray its still here haha. :cool2:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooo this is perfect for me for the track. if this is still here when my taxes come threw im all over it lol. now to pray its still here haha. :cool2:
Sooner the better! :whistle:

·
Registered
263 Posts
looks like im doing my taxes next week :cheers: can you shoot me an estimate for the total cost plus the shipping? my zip is 02888. thanks again

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This suit is SOLD.

Thanks to Miyagi for a smooth transaction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts