Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Been doing more track riding of late and I've been looking into getting some leather gear rather than running round in draggin's.

The AS2 Jacket has gone missing from the triumph online range but the AS3 jeans are still there.

Anyone know why?
Are they making a new jacket or dumping A*?

Should I just look at the Cobra jacket and pants?
Or skip the Triumph branding all together and get non branded gear

Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you are not worried about what brand you get. they are doing cheap one and two piece berik leathers at action motorcycles in sydney. Aoyama 1 pc suit $769, Chicane 2 piece$599. advertised on p42 of the australian motorcycle news mag. If you look on the bikebiz website they still have it advertised(triumph as2 jacket)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for that.. still like the idea of having the Triumph branded gear even if I look like a muppet.

the full 1 piece is out thanks to the beer gut so its jacket and pants set thats needed

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi All,

Been doing more track riding of late and I've been looking into getting some leather gear rather than running round in draggin's.

The AS2 Jacket has gone missing from the triumph online range but the AS3 jeans are still there.

Anyone know why?
Are they making a new jacket or dumping A*?

Should I just look at the Cobra jacket and pants?
Or skip the Triumph branding all together and get non branded gear

Cheers
i was told by my dealer that they werent doing the Alpine stars Triumph gear anymore..thats why the Jackets not there...i got my Triumph Alpine Stars jacket on sale reduced from $900 to $500..absolute bargain:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm hard to fit off the rack but I loved the Berik one piece race suit I tried on. Didn't have the $1400 at the time AND it was predominantly white so I went for a Shift suit.

Those specials are about the same price I paid for the Shift suit...

·
Registered
518 Posts
I just bought from alpinestars.com

I bypassed tax by sending them to my sis in the states and she sent it back as "unaccompanied clothing"

all up i payed $1350 for
GP Pro Leather Jacket
Track Pants
GP Pro Gloves
SMX5 Boots

Do the math is Aus and you save so much with he dollar being so good.

I looked at the triumph labelled clothing.. looks good but i still have a second bike. and it is Suzuki.. will be a bit strange of cross those 2 brands.

As for the leathers that are triumph labeled.. Weren't they Cobra Pants and Jacket (2 piece)

With the 1 piece suit, gloves and boots being Alpinestars?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Quality time .. Gold Coast

hi, wondering if there is any shop in Gold Coast where i can buy riding stuff ie riding suit (new or pre-owned), riding boots etc ...

i'll be staying in Holiday Inn for 5 days .. so prefer if the shop is nearer there ... or somewhere near Dream World ... :thumbup:

how is the price of the stuffs in Australian compare to USA?

·
Registered
518 Posts
It is usually about $200-$300 more expensive in Australia. US is alot more competitive with prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.