Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Asheville motorcycle racer Allie Warfel opens doors in a male-dominated sport

ASHEVILLE - Allie Warfel is not without fear.

Fear always rides on the back of her racing motorcycle, its arms around her waist, whispering dangerous reminders of vulnerability in her ears as she takes turns at 80 mph.

But fear never takes the helm of her bike, the helm of her life. It never puts its hands over her bright blue eyes, blinding her, obscuring her goals. Her fear is a friendly fear. It's one that keeps her safe.

"The misconception is that I am fearless," said Warfel, 29, who just finished her debut WERA Motorcycle Roadracing Superbike season. "I am actually quite calculated and cautious."

Although Warfel races motorcycles at speeds exceeding 160 mph, flying around a track is just one of the risky elements of her new bid to launch a successful professional motorcycling racing career.

Full Article seen HERE

Thanks again.

Sportbiketrackgear.com
888-784-4327

·
Mod & "Resident Baller"...
7,797 Posts
Congrats!! But how come she didn't mention you as a sponsor in the article?

See, if you were sponsoring ME, I would make sure to mention you guys multiple times as the ONLY place to get parts for your bike.:whistle::whistle::biggrinjester:

And I even would have posed for my picture in a nice, tight sportbiketrackgear.com t-shirt!

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
And I even would have posed for my picture in a nice, tight sportbiketrackgear.com t-shirt!
Dude, nobody wants to see you in a t-shirt or anything else. :laugh:

Big kudos to STG for sponsoring a female rider. I always love it when the guys get whipped buy a fem type and have to slink off with their tail between their legs. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
You guys need a bigger sticker...:laugh:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Indeed ^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts