Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Suit is now SOLD*

I have an AGV Sport Forza 1 piece riding suit, size 40 in Blue for sale. I am 5'7 178Lbs, 41" chest. I am selling only because it is too small for me to ride comfortably in, otherwise I love the suit. I bought it almost by guessing the fit as there were no AGV suits around to try.

The suit fits me VERY SNUGGED in the chest and lengthwise (shoulder to crotch) I probably would've been much more comfortable in a size 44 and possibly a back protector would've then fit too. This suit does not have a hump or back protector. It came with a piece of foam in the back.

SUGGESTION:
This suit should fit anyone under 5'7 170Lbs. The smaller, the more comfortable and greater possiblity of accomodation of a back protector if wanted.

The suit has an inner chest pocket which zips up nicely and can hold a wallet. The arms and legs are not unusually sized.

USE: This suit was used in 'beginner' sessions and knee pucks have only touched the ground to check tire pressure :laugh:. I did a 'slide in to second base'-like lowside in dirt. This is evident on the left knee puck and left forearm.

This suit can be had for $150 + the buyer pays the shipping (approx 10-12Lbs). I can ship via whatever method preferred (regular postal service, priority etc)
Please e-mail me in case I am not on the forum if you have questions
[email protected]

Official description:
One-piece racing suit created with 1.4mm Brazilian leather
Receive maximum airflow and cooling with perforations in torso, legs and upper arms
Advanced Safety Seam Construction (ASSC) provides excellent abraison resistance and burst strength
Double stitching throughout suit and triple stitching in all critical areas
Increased comfort and mobility with Kevlar® stretch panels in arms and legs
Removeable dual-density protective armor in shoulder, elbows, and knees
High-quality YKK steel zippers
Reflective AGV Sport badges add nighttime safety

Pictures:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts