Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I heart ADVrider. I wish I had the time to do things like these guys are doing (it would also help if I was single)

·
Chiperator
5,539 Posts
I broke my own rule to look at that thread. :laugh: I don't go to ADVRider at this time of the year. I REALLY want to ride and the snow is unrelenting right now. ADV just makes the feeling worse. :rant:

:smile:

He went on one hell of an adventure! :nod:

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I broke my own rule to look at that thread. :laugh: I don't go to ADVRider at this time of the year. I REALLY want to ride and the snow is unrelenting right now. ADV just makes the feeling worse. :rant:

Step 1)Bring the computer into the garage and put it in front of the bike.
Step 2) Put on all your gear
Step 3) search for onboard riding videos on youtube
Step 4) Pretend to ride
Step 5) ???
Step 6) Profit.

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts

I just don't get it. All you "up to your arse in snow" people plan all your holidays/vacations in the summer. Why not get the hell out of the frozen tundra in the winter and come down here and clog up the roads like all the other snowbirds do?:laugh: We have beaches,bikini's, trackdays and Pina coladas all year long. Yes we do get the occasional cold front that will freeze my old ass but it still has to be better that up there.

·
Chiperator
5,539 Posts
Step 1)Bring the computer into the garage and put it in front of the bike.
Step 2) Put on all your gear
Step 3) search for onboard riding videos on youtube
Step 4) Pretend to ride
Step 5) ???
Step 6) Profit.
:laugh: Might just have to try that.

I just don't get it. All you "up to your arse in snow" people plan all your holidays/vacations in the summer. Why not get the hell out of the frozen tundra in the winter and come down here and clog up the roads like all the other snowbirds do?:laugh: We have beaches,bikini's, trackdays and Pina coladas all year long. Yes we do get the occasional cold front that will freeze my old ass but it still has to be better that up there.
Might just have to do that. Our neighbor takes off for Florida every Winter and only comes back right before the deadline to file his taxes. See you next January Scott. :cool2:

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
That is one of my all time favorite advrider ride reports...

Some of the others:
ADVrider (not really a ride report, but an adventure nonetheless).

Angola, it's not like they said. - ADVrider (This one is absolutely amazing... even has some native boobies :laugh:).

Couple others that I have bookmarked on my laptop... I'll post them up when I get a chance.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is one of my all time favorite advrider ride reports...

Some of the others:
ADVrider (not really a ride report, but an adventure nonetheless).

Angola, it's not like they said. - ADVrider (This one is absolutely amazing... even has some native boobies :laugh:).

Couple others that I have bookmarked on my laptop... I'll post them up when I get a chance.
reading the angola one now. incredible stuff. looks like an all nighter with this assignment and this read I can't peel my eyes from

1 - 9 of 9 Posts