Triumph 675 Forums banner
341 - 360 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
is there still a map? link wouldn't work for me. apparently the domain name is now for sale, for $750,000

anyway, Canberra, ACT Australia

·
Registered
45 Posts
Vegas, home of the crazies and lack of twisties.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Up in Davis for the time being. I just finished school here last June and am waiting to figure out where I'll be moving to next (wherever school takes me), but I work during the summers down in SLO. I wish there were more twistie roads up here! How far do you go to find some good rides?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dude you can hit up Lake Berryessa near Napa. Take 128 to 121 nice twisties and head right into downtown Napa for grub. I usually go to Del Puerto Canyon near Patterson to Mount Hamilton or Highway 49. We'll have to meet up one day man!

·
Registered
45 Posts
ooo Del Puerto looks like it can be fun :) I actually just tried cruising to Berryessa a couple days ago, but 128 is closed due to a tree that fell over and ripped up the road. I'm keeping it on my list, though! Thanks for the info

·
Registered
26 Posts
Haha it is! Only thing about Del Puerto, well more like any road, ya gotta get familiar with this one due to it's popularity of cyclists, poy holes and cow rails. The first half is almost like a motoX course lmao jk. Oh man, tip for Berryessa in the high point of summer Stay Hydrated my friend. It's a slow cooker up there.

341 - 360 of 391 Posts