Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I intend to remove all the lines to the ABS pump on my track bike and connect the
masters directly to the calipers - that's easy, just needs new lines.

I do have a standard street ECU and harness (NOT the race ones)

I've read that folks then cap off the pump and then NO ABS fault code is displayed on the dash.
Can someone confirm that's 100% true please?

I would like to go further and remove to the ABS pump completely.
I've read that doing so would prevent the bike from starting all together
Is that a true statement.

2. is true, is it possible to disable ABS completely and remove the pump using tuneecu?

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2013 Daytona 675R
13 Posts
Do you mind posting, like, an obscene level of detail about this when you do it? I am tired of clicking through the menu to turn off ABS every time I get on track

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you mind posting, like, an obscene level of detail about this when you do it? I am tired of clicking through the menu to turn off ABS every time I get on track

Will do. I'm in the process of registering TuneECU.
It's a little different since the owner decided to move away from the Google Store and users need to install the apk
and paypal the guy directly.

I did test that I can connect via BT to my bike using this ODB dongle:
Rectangle Font Automotive tire Camera accessory Plastic

but I still need to get a license to have access to the advanced features of TuneECU (hoping to see ABS enable/disable once I do).

I'll post a screenshot once I do.

·
Registered
2013 Daytona 675R
13 Posts
Will do. I'm in the process of registering TuneECU.
It's a little different since the owner decided to move away from the Google Store and users need to install the apk
and paypal the guy directly.
I'll post a screenshot once I do.
Nice. I have the same thingabobber. I did get tuneecu to do the very basics a few weeks ago (Oops, there was an error! | TuneECU), but yeah I don't really know how to do anything beyond that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts