Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi buddies.

here is finally some pictures of my french daytona.

This is my racebike, i also use it on the road some times, but not so often.

Daytona 675 about 9000 km.
EMC Shock prepared for the rear.
prepared fork by Steven Casaer
a front and rear additionnal wheels with some rain slick tires.
poly (i don't know how to say that in english sorry :p )
and original body parts
commandes reculée.
inverted gear box
complete Protections GB racing
original exhaust and and another one that make to much noise for the french streets :p

I put a RC8 master cylinder (brembo PR ??)

and some APRACING CRR pads :)

here are some pictures on the SPA racetrack.

And here is on my garage.

I also put a little picture of a photoshoped daytona that a friend made for me. I think i will paint it like this for the 2011 seasons :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you !

he made it on my recommendations, it's not finished yet but it's a good preview of what it will be soon :bowdown:

his name is "Elki" , he is a designer.

He is the webmaster/designer of the superduke/RC8 french web forum : www.readytorace.fr

enjoy !

I will post some new pictures as soon as the photoshoped bike is ready, and when i will paint it :bowdown:

·
Registered
490 Posts
those decals in the pictures, those are in the d675R font right? I am having a friend do my decals in a similar font

·
Registered
490 Posts
yep, very nice... If I may suggest a paint. I am not sure how much you are looking to spend, but I got a lamborghini balloon white on mine and it looks extremely nice. Once I post pics (this weekend) if you like it I will hit you up with the paint code...

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the forum. :cool2:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Coucou ;)

Very nice, and next year's scheme looks great, but maybe just a touch of red would add some zest to it.

Carénage poly = polycarbonate fairing (isn't it fibreglass ?)

Commandes reculées = rearsets

Welcome to the jungle :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Forgot to mention I love the eyes on the photoshop, and the stars on the wheels, too :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi every body and thanks for your replys :thumbup:

Each stars will be customized, but i can't tell anything for now :whistle:
i just contact some painting professionals, damn it 's expensive ! they ask me about 600 euros just for the black and white painting of the wheels and the body parts ... (not the stars or the eyes that will be made with vinyl stickers i think).

I am thinking about doing it my self, but i had never paint anything ... I m afraid of the result :laugh:

once again, sorry for my bad english. I stopped to learn your language longs years ago :biggrinjester:

see you soon

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
There are quite talented vinyl decal people around here, you might want to ask them about what they could do for you :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts