Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get HQ D675R stickers/decals? I am looking to get a straight on shot of each decal and the dimensions of each decal.... Anyone?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got my bike from Manayunk Triumph as well... when are you picking up your bike.. Buzz is the man over there

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not looking to order them considering the fact that my bike is not a 675r. I just need dimensions and font so I can re create 675 decals in that font

·
Registered
214 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get HQ D675R stickers/decals? I am looking to get a straight on shot of each decal and the dimensions of each decal.... Anyone?
This might sound dumb, but I thought that all of the graphics are painted on? Do the SE and R versions have stickers? I have an '07 and they are all painted on. I don't know too much about the 2011 models.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I thought they were decals with clear coat applied on top of them.
That is what I was trying to say. I didn't really mean "Painted On". I should have said "Painted Over" so you can't peel them off. I would not want to buy stickers then try and clear coat over them, but that is just me.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are, but I am re doing my bike and plan on doing just that (clearcoat over decals)

·
Banned
365 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sexy.... Yea, if we cant replicate the R decals, we are planning on attempting to get as close as possible

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hit up Chris Kruzel at drippin wet graphics 570.718.0405 or email [email protected] He is doing a bunch of custom graphics for me right now and can design anything you want. He does the decal work for a ton of the top AMA guys like Josh Hayes, Danny Eslick and the likes. Super great guy and he is located in PA just like yourself. If you call I think he is easier to get a hold of later at night. custom race/street graphics (decals stickers) - 13x Forums Here is a link to a bunch of his work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts