Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I had a non start on my 2010 daytona 675. It would crank but not start. Cps was out of spec, replaced cps and now bike starts on the button! Only thing is the engine at idle now fluctuates between 1000rpm and drops to 500rpm (nearly stalling) when blipping the throttle. Also getting excessive flames shooting out the back which I didn’t get at all before the non start issue. Engine on idle sounds deeper than before. Getting full charge on battery (14.7v).

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hi there, I had a non start on my 2010 daytona 675. It would crank but not start. Cps was out of spec, replaced cps and now bike starts on the button! Only thing is the engine at idle now fluctuates between 1000rpm and drops to 500rpm (nearly stalling) when blipping the throttle. Also getting excessive flames shooting out the back which I didn’t get at all before the non start issue. Engine on idle sounds deeper than before. Getting full charge on battery (14.7v).
Try "reset idle adaptation". Reset adaptation (tps)

You will need TuneECU and the appropriate OBDII cable. The specs for the cable and running the Android only App can be found on the TuneECU.net website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts