Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

This last weekend I removed my wheels to change my worn stock supercorsas to a set of michelin pilot road 4's. However, after I reinstalled the wheels and took a test drive, the ABS light that normally stops flashing after reaching 8mph didn't stop flashing, and ABS was disabled. I looked over both wheel speed sensors but didn't see any surface damage to them and the black cables both looked to be routed correctly as well. Does anyone have any similar experiences or insight to what might have happened? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
make sure that when you put the wheel back on, that you put your abs sensor on correctly front and rear
there is a tab, looks a lot like a washer, that is actually the spacer for the abs magnetic sensor. i put mine all back together and it was great, pushed the bike in neutral and it was scraping, looked at bike bandit at the diagram and figured out i put it on incorrectly

that's the first thing i would check. you might not have heard or seen rubbing on the rotor sensor for a few miles

double check that, i will get some pictures of mine up when i get around my bike later

hope that helps

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
im almost positive both of the spacers are the same size, but did you make sure they are seated well in the groove for the axle to come in?
thats something you would notice immediately when bike was on the stand or when you started riding

i am not a professional, or trained, just throwing out some ideas,
my abs flashes when i start, but then goes off... which i know you described in the OP, but try riding for a little bit at 20+ mph ( hopefully you wont need abs at that speed )

:whistle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts