Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to forums but can’t seem to find a thread on this forum that has helped me with my triumph issue. I have a 2012 Daytona 675r that I bought wrecked some time ago in hopes of rebuilding for cheap (little did I know triumph parts are very expensive). The ignition was all smashed up and the bike was taken apart when I picked it up so I couldn’t test to see if it ran which the previous owner claimed it did. The bike had low mileage something like 6k so I took his word. I then went to my local triumph dealer and paid a pretty penny to have a new ignition made along with some programmed keys and a front stay setup. I ended up having to buy a used main harness for the bike since the one it came with was chewed up and had major connectors missing like the dash plug, I swapped the harness in and everything plugged in right and seemed to be working except the dash which was smashed internally. I ended up buying a used dash to put on it, along with a used throttle cable since the old one was torn. With new fluids and everything plugged in I attempted to start the bike with no luck it just cranked and cranked and cranked. I then sprayed some starting fluid in the intake and it would fire up for seconds sounding very rough which led me to believe that there was a fuel issue, I took the intake off and cranked the bike while full throttle and realized the injectors weren’t spraying. I ordered some new injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump and new spark plugs to eliminate any fueling issues, I swapped all those in and the bike would fire for seconds wouldn’t idle and would only run if I quickly revved it up but it would be very choppy sound horrible and would die after a few seconds. I ended up giving up on it for the season and ordered a cable to plug it in and diagnose it since the check engine light was on. I picked up messing with it this week and got it plugged in with TuneECU, there was 3 codes, P0113, P1108, P1632. I ended up clearing them and went ahead and ran all the tests in the test section of TuneECU with everything coming up as “no error”, and adjusted the ISCV and reset the adaptation since I did put a new throttle cable in. The bike will barely start and doesn’t want to rev up or idle and just dies. I am lost to what it could be and am pretty close to just giving up and parting the bike out. Any help would be appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts