Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On top of our current Suit GB, also due to do the success of our recently closed SPR-PRO Glove GB + high interest from members....HEROIC and I are happy to announce a group buy of the newest addition to the HEROIC RACING APPAREL line -- the SPR-PRO/S Shorty Street Glove!

Same great features of the SPR-PRO in a short street version for easy on/off. Full Kangaroo Skin. More details to come. I wanted to get this up quick with a closer deadline in time for Spring (atleast for us in northeast).

SIZES: 8/S/18cm Knuckle Circumference, 9/M/19cm, 10/L/20cm, 11/XL/21cm, etc.

RETAIL: $200

MINIMUM: Minimum of 5 Gloves for the GB to Activate

TIME: There will be a 7-10 week turn around time.

COLORS/STYLE: Blue, White, Black, Red, and then YES or NO to GP Pinky (Connect for Ring/Pinky finger...see pic below). Let me know if you guys like the black color for the middle finger on the Red set. Or prefer it to be switched to red. I just got these off his templates.

PRICING: PM ME DIRECTLY, 'umicheng' for our private, special pricing! This is the only way I am allowed to give us a price this low!

PAYMENT: All Payments must be to me through PayPal (or we can work something out if you are local). 'Personal gift' or +3% to cover the fees.

NEXT STEPS: If you want in.list your Username, Color, Size in a Reply and I'll throw you on the list once I catch ya.

SHIPPING: $8 TO SHIP. I will personally send out through USPS Priority Mail. Which hits 2-3 days in the US and 6-10 Internationally. Pick up Central NJ/NYC/NJMP available - we can make something work.

END DATE: MARCH 11, 2011

1. Stag556, L, Black, GP
2. Jazman, XL, Red, GP, Yes Logo, PAID
3. Korie, 17, Black. GP, No Logo, PAID
4. Korie, 23, Black/Red, GP, No Logo, PAID
5. xvflotoz, XL, Black, Yes logo, No GP, PAID
6. schwein, XL, Red/Red, No logo, No GP

****Real Form Pictures of the Gloves coming in the next few days.*****

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
me likey....

thinking solid black with gp pinky... hmmmm... oh, the temptation.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM Michelle - no pricing on the thread.

@Michelle - is the sizing the same as for the SP-R's?
Thanks Chad. Yes, I don't see why Todd would make sep molds for these when only difference is missing the gauntlet. Will track him down to confirm. Asked twice with no luck haha

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YES - sizing is confirmed as the same as the SPR-PRO Gauntlet Gloves.

You want to measure the widest part of the knuckle of your writing hand.

18cm - S
19cm - M
20cm - L
21cm - XL
etc

·
Registered
382 Posts
Dang all I would have thought that with all the great reviews everyone is posting about their Heroic SP-R 's that this GB would have taken off !!! No one wants a street/shorty version of the glove ??? I don't think that the price can be beat !!! And while rocking my full gauntlet SP-R PRO's on the track, I want close to the same protection on the street !

·
Registered
437 Posts
Dang all I would have thought that with all the great reviews everyone is posting about their Heroic SP-R 's that this GB would have taken off !!! No one wants a street/shorty version of the glove ??? I don't think that the price can be beat !!! And while rocking my full gauntlet SP-R PRO's on the track, I want close to the same protection on the street !
the hard part for some of us is that we are on the second batch in the group buy. the price for these is truly really sweet indeed, too.

i have been watching this thread hoping pics of the actual glove may appear as well. i believe that may also be what some others may be waiting for as well.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the hard part for some of us is that we are on the second batch in the group buy. the price for these is truly really sweet indeed, too.

i have been watching this thread hoping pics of the actual glove may appear as well. i believe that may also be what some others may be waiting for as well.
Ah sorry Korie! Ill get some posted up tonight!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I personally just ride full gauntlet all the time, only reason I am not in on this also. Well that and I am broke. haha.
I got a lot of friends in the same boat, alot of that broke going around !!! I personally like shorty's out here as it is so freakin hot in the summer !!!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pictures up! Still trying to locate the professional ones Todd recently finished...

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 35 Posts