Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YAY - From the fantastic success of our SPR-PRO Gauntlet Gloves GB and heavy interest I've been getting - HEROIC and I are excited to announce a TRIUMPH675.NET Special GROUP BUY for their premium, top-of-the-line, full custom, racing suits!

I wanted to get this up and going ASAP as it will be shorter timeframe, and I think I covered the basic details needed. I will continue to post more details of the suits, but please post questions and I'll do my best to answer promptly.

RETAIL: Retail of these premium suits are $2,250 for FULL KANGAROO and $1850 for FULL COWHIDE.

MINIMUM: NO MINIMUM

TIME: There will be a 7-10 week production time. This suit will be made and put into production 100% FOR YOU - meaning time. THIS GB WILL BE ON A ROLLING BASIS. Meaning, once your order details + payment is in to me, your order will be placed and put into production immediately!

COLORS/DESIGN: 2011 DROMIC MODEL - Options of BLUE, WHITE, BLACK, RED - A name (or my name :biggrinjester:) on your rear end, and YAY/NAY to the TRIUMPH Print. (see attached mock ups)

MATERIAL: Full Kangaroo or Full Cowhide

SIZING: 100% Fully Custom Suit. This is a great option if off the rack standard sizes just don't work for your body type/shape. I will work directly with you + Todd to make sure we obtain all appropriate measurements. **ATTACHED, Custom Measurement Guide

PRICING: PM ME DIRECTLY, 'umicheng' for our private, special pricing!

PAYMENT: All Payments must be to me through PayPal (or we can work something out if you are local). 'Personal gift' or +3% to cover the fees.

NEXT STEPS: If you want in list your Username, Color, Size, Yes/No (to the Triumph675.net print) in a Reply and I'll throw you on the list once I catch ya.

SHIPPING: $35 FOR 48 CONT STATES. Pick up is available at Todd's place in OAKLAND GARDENS, NY. Or we can most likely arrange something where you can get it at NJMP and coordinate a day.

END DATE: March 11, 2011

1. Louie3
2. Squelch?
3. Nobody
4. Jazman
5. Shakazula12?

SUIT DETAILS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features 1.3-1.5mm full-grain range-fed Brazilian Cowhide leather for excellent abrasion resistance

1.3 in Flex Points for immediate break-in

1.5 in Impact Zones: Hip, Shoulder, Knees

In Traditional Zip and Bib Zip Design. *NOTE: Bib Design is an additional $100. (Usually an additional $200)

Pre-Curved Elbow (80 degree), Shoulder (20 deg), Hip and Knee (80 deg), V Splayed legs. Suit cut for racing

TPU Shoulder Air Injection and HEROIC Shoulder Crash Protection -HSCP-

100% Kevlar threading throughout construction from suit hanger to ankle

Designed to slide 20 meters on asphalt before thread fatigue

Crash rated at 120-140 mph

Carbon and SS Elbow and Knee for crash protection and elbow drag protection

CE certified Knox elbow, back, shoulder, knee and shin protectors

Triple stitched main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance

Perforated leather panels only in flex panels for ventilation and suit carcass integrity

Replaceable medium compound knee sliders

Ergonomically placed stretch cordura panels for optimal flexibility

Padded back panel and reinforced hip liner for added comfort

Leather and Authentic Keprotec Kevlar flex zones for optimum mobility

Printed Rubber and micro-injected logos

YKK Japanese Speed Zipper wrist/ankle closure

Nylon web cuff end to prevent rashing and glove / boot binding
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jersey Mod, John, Approves This Message

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Is there somewhere that we can go to get more information on the suits ?? Heroic web site does not list any info on the custom suits that I could see.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Those do look pretty sweet.. Just PM a price please. Doubtful I can afford it though. :whistle:

·
Super Moderator
2,821 Posts
Those do look pretty sweet.. Just PM a price please. Doubtful I can afford it though. :whistle:
You're sponsored now, they can write it off as a business sponsor expense!

·
Registered
860 Posts
mmmmmmm..... yummy. Had I not just picked up a brand new suit, I would be all over this. Well, maybe. I guess I would need to know the price. Hell, pm me anyway.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there somewhere that we can go to get more information on the suits ?? Heroic web site does not list any info on the custom suits that I could see.
Yeah he's sort of abandoned his site recently. If you want to see all his work - def facebook him (http://www.facebook.com/todd.mcnabney). He has pics galore on there.

As for info - I will 100% get them posted very soon, next day or two. Apologize for not getting it up with the first post. Rushed to get these up as soon as I could.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Everyone - Great to see a strong initial interest!!

If you guys could please PM me directly for pricing instead of posting in here for a price, that would ensure I don't miss responding to any one and much easier for me to keep track.

Thanks!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Not sure how to say this but Is it possible for a different Triumph675.net logo design ?? From what I can see of the pictures it seems a little over done ?? From what I could tell in the red suit, all the little black stuff in the grey was triumph675.net logo ??

·
Registered
382 Posts
Holy crap that's a lot of measurements! :eek:
It sure is with pictures for us challenged people, LOL !!! I thought the number of measurements was great as the more measurement the better fit. I have been through a long distance custom suit process a few times and was real happy to see the measurement guide from Heroic !!! Now if we could get a few more suit details I could decide to pull the trigger on this. Did anyone who went to the NY IMS show get to see one of these suits ??

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.