Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a new year which means all new products are available for group buys! This thread will be dedicated to GB requests and discussions, and we will do our best to make them happen. By buying in bulk we are able to pass on significant savings to you guys!

Please post up your input on what you would like to see on a group buy. We really appreciate your ideas and even if there is not enough public interest to do a GB, we can offer special individual deals for one or a couple items.

Please in mind that on many brands we are limited by advertising policies, and also as much as we would like to, GB's on tires are not possible due to the razor thin margins.

So lets kick off the year with some new GB's, what do you want???? :thumbup:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Dainese :nod::cool2::rofl2::thumbup:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Tire Warmers

Rear Shock

Double Bubble Screen

Front/Rear Stand

·
Banned
941 Posts
Pit Bull stands...front and rear.

Dunlop Q2s

·
Registered
154 Posts
+ 1 on Tyre warmers. Chicken hawks preferably
D211 Tyres
Rearsets
Galfer disks

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, Chicken Hawk wont like a GB on their stuff, but what about some DMP ones? They have standard and digital:

·
Registered
553 Posts
ballpark prices on the tire warmers would help our decision for sure.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Tire warmers

Some kind of SBK tail...whatever is the cheapest :D

Lap timer

Case guards

rear shock
I take it the DIY SBK tail project failed:laugh:

woodcraft case covers, rear shock (Elka, Penske, etc), STM slipper clutch, arai helmets, rizoma goodies are somewhere on my mod list. Tire warmers would be good if the price is right.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I take it the DIY SBK tail project failed:laugh:
I was wondering if some one would call me out on that..nope it didnt fail. Just bought some vinyl (6'x2' for $7 oh yes baby) and will finish it this weekend. It was just the cheapest way for me to get a SBK seat at the time...Being a poor college student and all...:thumbup:

Oh and I added 8 cell lightweight batteries to my list above.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I like the Samco or SFS silicone hose and clamp kit idea, or the D211's, also need a new battery so something like the ballistic performance batteries or full spectrum power would be a sweet idea ....I got Chicken Hawks from Santa Claus this year haha.

·
Registered
553 Posts
just bumping again hoping for samco hoses group buy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts