Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finding that I just don't ride all that much anymore since my crash a couple years ago (not on this bike). I am downsizing to make room in my garage. Copy/paste from my listing on CL located here for the next 16 days. There are more pictures on the listing there as well. Asking $5500.

View attachment 756712

For sale is my 2010 Street Triple R. I have been a Triumph fan for years and have owned this bike since December 2015. This was my 3rd Street Triple and has been my favorite, so it will be sad to see it go, but I have just not been riding much the past couple years, and certainly not hard enough to warrant a sport bike. I call this a "gentleman's hooligan" bike with its British green and tan color scheme.

The bike has never been crashed and is in exceptional shape with many mods to improve performance and functionality. It runs perfectly with a flat torque curve and plenty of power to keep up with any 600cc class sportbike out there. Recent (May 2021) VA safety inspection. I have just given the bike its annual oil change (RotellaT6 full synthetic + Mobil 1 filter) and cleaned and lubed the chain. It really needs nothing but a new rider.

Performance:
  • Daytona 675 cams: the Daytona675 and Street Triple are essentially the same motor. These cams idle like stock but provide more power everywhere. Valves were set at the time of the cam install, so the 12k miles valve check can now be pushed to 22k.
  • Dyno tune on stock ECU by MRP Motorsports: 111whp (this is as much as a new Street Triple 765R) with a focus on daily riding smoothness
  • Arrow 3-1 full exhaust w/O2 sensor delete: great sound and weight reduction
  • SAI delete
  • Daytona 675 gold forks: identical to stock Street Triple R forks, just in gold.
  • Motul light 5W synthetic fork oil
  • Ohlins TR805 shock: fully adjustable, tuned for 175lb rider
  • FLUX linear suspension plates: rear suspension travel is now more linear and smoother
  • Shift Dynamics quickshifter
  • Speed Triple 1050 throttle tube
  • Dunlop Q3 (rear) / Q3+ (front) tires
  • MMG lithium battery (March 2020)

Cosmetic / Functionality:
  • New marina green paint: good condition, though a few small rock chips are noticeable
  • Modern Triumph metal logos applied to tank
  • Seat reupholstered in tan marine vinyl w/green stitching
  • Triumph frame sliders
  • Triumph bar end mirrors
  • R&G fender eliminator
  • Rizoma LED turn signals w/flasher relay
  • Triumph rear tire hugger
  • Triumph front brake reservoir
  • Rizoma rear brake reservoir
  • Rizoma crankcase slider
  • Denali soundbomb horn w/relay (impressively loud horn!)
  • Adjustable black clutch and brake levers
  • Black anodized aluminum and rubber grips
  • Polished aluminum gas cap
  • Rear spools
  • LED headlights

I have many stock parts if you want to return portions of the bike to stock (passenger pegs, turn signals, rear shock, stock headlights). Though this bike is comfortable to ride, I would recommend a more experienced rider. The torque available at any point in the rev range can quickly get you into trouble! I have a truck so I can deliver the bike to you within a reasonable distance for free, and maybe an unreasonable distance for the right price!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm, it seems the forum no longer puts your location under your avatar. I am in Springfield, VA.

·
Registered
632 Posts
1. You are crazy to sell that bike.
2. I would totally buy it if you were local.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm crazier not to ride it, but here I am listing it because it just sits in my garage. When I do ride these days, I ride so slowly that the bike hardly gets any exercise.

I'm sure I'll regret selling it at some point, but I think I've only put a few hundred miles on it in the past year since I no longer ride to work.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Change jobs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts