Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post a few as it stands right now. GB Racing kit to go on shortly along with Triumph bar end mirrors and new levers.

-M

·
Banned
941 Posts
Beautiful pics......the 2011 calendar has already been made, but i vote for one of these to be used for the 2012 calendar (for a fall month because of the background).

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Awesome pics! Run it through some software and work on the contrast & saturation to make the autumn colors really pop.

·
Registered
67 Posts
wow she's beautiful...is that a standard colour ??? it's not an SE like the D675 is it ???

p.s the 2nd shot is horn.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I can't take credit for the pictures though, my sister is the photographer. We are going to take new pictures once the weather gets warmer now that I have added the Triumph bar end mirrors and the GB Racing kit.

I'll definitely add them to the 2012 calendar thread when it starts.

-M

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
67FiVE, it's the standard color. Must be the way she took the pictures. Here's one I found where we were playing around with the contrast.

-M

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First ride of the year pic with custom tidy, bar end mirrors, and GB Racing Kit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, I am really liking the bar ends and am pretty happy with the custom tidy so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts