--SOLD--
2008 Triumph Daytona
Tornado Red
Fender Eliminator
Flush Mount Turn Signals
Everything else is stock.
1900 Miles.

Never been dropped or tipped over.
Located in Grants Pass, OR. Would Like for you to come get it, but delivery can be arranged.

$5,000

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
WTF?

And all this time i thought i was the only one from GP on this forum....Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha! Well, I've seen a yellow one in town from time to time. I think he works at the Bicycle shop on 6th street next to Wells Fargo.

I actually live out in Applegate though. About 15 min from GP.

We should go for a ride sometime before I sell this thing. Tell your friends about it too, It would be nice to sell to someone local.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
lol, yeah i know they SY one your talking about. He's got a full remus exhaust and CF wheels, haven't seen him in a while though. Where at out in applegate? i actually live on williams hwy right by the golf course. Too bad you didn't post this earlier, the only guy i knew that was looking to buy a bike just got an 09 cbr600.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bump for a beautiful low mileage bike. I'm looking for a bike right now too, but I won't be back stateside for another month and a half. Do Oregon motorcycles meet CA emission standards?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm unsure if the emissions are the same... but the air/fuel and exhaust are both stock so I wouldn't think there would be any problems. Hit me up in a month and a half if the thread doesn't say sold on it.

P.S. I was at Camp Stanley in 2003-2004.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Would you be able to verify if the bike has a charcoal canister under the bike? It's a little black rectangular box that sits on top of the bottom fairing. It'll tell you if it's a CA legal bike or not. That, and a CA emissions sticker on top of the airbox.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts