Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2008 Triumph Daytona 675. Original owner. I bought the bike brand new in 2008. The bike has 38,000 miles on it. I used it as a commuter for five years. It's only seen occasional use since then. All of the maintenance is up to date. I have records to show this. Bike runs great. Needs nothing mechanically. Former BOTM here on 675.net. Lot's of tasteful mods including:

Custom Gulf paint job
Polished and clear powder coated wheels
Polished and clear powder coated rear subframe
Aftermarket brake / clutch levers
Aftermarket rearsets
HID headlights
Watsen color matched flush turn signals
Integrated rear turn signals

All of the original parts are included. Also included is a box of spare parts such as rear sprocket, side mirrors, etc. Additionally I will include several quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic oil, several OEM filters, Motul brake fluid, chain lube and other consumables. Pit Bull rear swing arm stand and Battery Tender charger are also included.

Due to a low speed spill about a year ago, there are a few scuffs on the left side fairing. This can be touched up by hand (I have all the paint which will be included) or repainted entirely. See pictures for more details.

Price is $5000. I am located in Livermore, California (SF Bay Area). Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
Dang, I actually used one of those pictures as my computer background for a while. And when I painted mine, I was pretty close to going with a similar scheme because I liked yours so much.

Great looking bike, GLWS.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Can't believe this bike is for sale! It's been one of my rotating desktop backgrounds since I first learned about the Daytona! Haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts