Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just purchased this bike a couple months back but weather been shitty out here and Time for me to buy a new car so I'm selling the bike for funds.
The bike is a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675 in Jet black. The bike has 136 miles and runs perfectly.

only 136 miles. SOLD

-New oem size supersprox rear sprocket
-NEW EK.Quadra X-Ring Chain
-Devil racing slip on exhaust with tune upgraded from tune ecu and upgraded pc3 map
-Wood craft swing arm spools
-OEM Pirreli Tires in great shape

The bike is in pristine condition and even though its an 07 it looks like it came right off the dealer floor. I will post pics when I get a chance. If you are interested in the bike give me a call at 9143570175 and we can make arrangements for you to come see it.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
wait a 2007 with only a 136 miles on it, i'm confused! How and why does it only have 136 miles on it. i mean on any given day during the riding season i but put anywhere from 40 to 200 miles on the bike. and thats just one day! 136 miles in 4 years just blows my mind.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea I thought the same thing when I purchased it. I bought it off of E-bay a couple months back right before winter after I sold my R6. story goes

The guy was in the army bought the bike brand new, anyway before he got deployed he tried to replace the front and rear signal lights to these cheap l.e.d ones and "blew something on the bike" supposedly. So he stated that the bike did not start and when he came home before being deployed again he fiddled with it but couldn't get it to run. His Dad has been taking care of it till he came back.It has been garaged kept the whole time and any slight scratches are just from moving the bike around. Anyway, I get it home take off those dopey lights and put the stock back on, grab a new battery and then take a look at the fuse box up in the front. turns out the guy pulled the fuse for the engine and dropped it between the fairings and was stuck between the inside of the fairing???? don't know why he would pull it to begin with but anyway...I pop the fuse back in grab some new gas and she starts right up... havnt had a problem with her since...:thumbup: She starts right up every time. Was going to register it for the summer but I need a new car. So I figured I sell it for a down payment. I have a cover, manual, release from the dealer to the first owner, all paperwork for it. Basically everything you get when you purchase the bike from the dealer brand new. For what it is I think the price is fair and I'm Not gonna drop it to just give it away.

·
Super Moderator
2,821 Posts
I not arguing that your price is high, I just commented because you bumped after a day to see if there was interest.

If you look at the other bikes listed even cheaper and newer they have been on here for MONTHS.

I was only supplying the info since it seems you need this to move quick to buy a car, and I didn't want you getting your hopes up of this selling in like 2 days.

Best of luck man, I hope it sells fast, I love STI's!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I understand, I wasn't getting angry or anything. Sorry if I came off that way. Yea I have it on E-bay to and its got a like 7 watchers with some days left on it so we will see where that goes. The reason I asked if there was some interest after the first day is because I would rather sell it to someone on here then on E-bay. No worries if it does not sell right away.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
What? An internet misunderstanding handled in a civil manner?! :grin: Free bump for a nice bike with low miles.

2007 is a good year people.. Hell, I bought my 07 race bike after it was "totaled" with 5,500 miles. Still running strong 3,000 miles later! :thumbup:

·
Banned
941 Posts
wow....136 miles? I put way more than that on the first day I get my bikes. In any case, free bump and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sent you a message via eBay.......so does this bike come with a title or Mso?
If it's an Mso, taxes will have to be paid to DMV for the full purchase price.

Why did he replace the sprockets and chain?
Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The bike will come with a clean and clear virginia title...Thats where I bought the bike ...I havent even registered the bike in my name since I bought it cause I havnt had a chance to ride at all here and figured Id save the money on insurance.

I have the title along with the history, and owners manual. I have bill of sale from previous owner and also a NY state dmv form that is needed for them to calculate sales tax with his signature but with no amount so I could put what I want to save money on sales tax.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey man 07 is just as good as 09 + if it was 09+ i would be asking more money...haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts