Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm currently building a 2006 D675 track bike it is my first 3 cylinder triumph I've ever owned and I have no experience with what mods are easy and which are more difficult with this specific bike this mod is a must for me since the bike I bought had half the front wirong harness melted off so I anyone can help me please I would be forever greatfull and any other helpful hints with this bike be it mechanical or structural would be greatly appreciated I've been fighting this thing since I bought it and it's definitely different than any other bike I've ever built...

·
Registered
161 Posts
If half of any wiring harness is melted off it calls for replacing the entire harness, anything short of that is asking for a world of headaches down the road.

If by front harness you mean the cluster/headlight harness that's an easy and relatively cheap swap. To swap out the main harness is a bit of work but not difficult. Both are available on eBay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I were that lucky lol... it's melted all the way back past the purge valve and sai solenoid and I just found that I'm getting continuity between all my fuel system wires..exe continuity between both wires on each injector as well all 3 on the TPS....

·
Registered
2 Daytona Rs and a Tracer 900GT
171 Posts
I have the info you need to eliminate the ignition barrel and have the kill switch turn the bike on and off.
PM me if you want it. Though it sounds as if a replacement harness might be needed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts