Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
more info regarding differences between '07 and '09 bikes. front fairing stays. '07 on the left '09 on the right. overall pretty much the same thing. as mentioned elsewhere on the site, you can mount new or old front noses/headlights on either stay with no issues. the only difference is on the '09+ where there are two extra bolts that mount the nose to the bike; the extra little "wings" you see in the second pic. you don't absolutely need them to mount it up, the nose will stay fine without them. but it doesn't hurt to have them.

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have to get corresponding infills depending on which one (07 or 09) you use??
you can use '09+ infills on the older bikes, but you can not use the older infills on the newer bike. the older ones have a point to them and will hit the '09+ headlight assembly. '07 infill on left, '09 on right:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
those wings are on the 08 too, but thanks to your post I now understand why my service manual omits those two bolts. which was hilarious when I couldn't pull off the nose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts