Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** '07 stock Daytona wheels, complete (SoCal)

**SOLD**

$850 plus shipping; pick-up or delivery to a SoCal track preferred.

They're off my '07 Daytona and are complete with stock rotors and sprocket. The tires are Pirelli SuperCorsa Dragon Pros, SC2, and have a couple track days (used with warmers) plus maybe 100 street miles. The wheels are in excellent shape and the bike has not been crashed.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention these beauties also come with Rick Astley's great CD "Whenever You Need Somebody" which features his iconic hit, "Never Gonna Give You Up" -- at no extra charge! Just like the song says, these wheels are never gonna give you up, let you down, run around and desert you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I forgot to mention these beauties also come with Rick Astley's great CD "Whenever You Need Somebody" which features his iconic hit, "Never Gonna Give You Up" -- at no extra charge! Just like the song says, these wheels are never gonna give you up, let you down, run around and desert you. :thumbup:

Shit, now you're going to have to PAY someone to take those wheels, haha :laugh:

·
Banned
941 Posts
Free bump.....

just curious as to why you're selling undamaged wheels. upgraded to some mags or CF?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Free bump.....

just curious as to why you're selling undamaged wheels. upgraded to some mags or CF?
Last year I bought a set of wheels from a member here so I could switch between street and track -- prolonging my track tire life a bit. Those were wheels only and I added Galfer rotors. It did make life easier for street to track conversions, and I adored the way the Galfers felt.

Fast forward to January 2011 and I realized I wanted a more upright with less performance street-only bike for tooling around the roads with my husband. Two weeks ago I found just such a bike (below) and have non-opped the Daytona for track use only. And my husband pointed out that I have a pristine set of wheels and good tires just sitting there in the shed, with nothing to do. So, that's the story on them.

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
We can trade bikes for the Mods v. Rockers ride this Sunday!! :thumbsup:
OMG great idea!!! Salman and I plan on going. I can PM you my cell # so we can meet up. Will you be doing breakfast at the meetup spot also?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG great idea!!! Salman and I plan on going. I can PM you my cell # so we can meet up. Will you be doing breakfast at the meetup spot also?
I'm not sure where we'll be in the AM -- my husband's bike is vintage but mine is not at only 21 years old. We want to ride together but he's not up to the modern bike route (broken vertebra + 100 mile ride = moderate discomfort). Soooo... But I'll PM you my mobile and we can at least make sure we see each at Hooley's (no relation) aprés ride! :cool2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts