Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD BIKE, ALL PARTS WENT WITH BIKE SALE

alright guys here we go. sorry if i mistype anything cause i have a tear in my eye having to do this. so my loss is hopefully benificial to you guys.

all parts are sold as is, and buyer will pay for shipping plus the 3% paypal fee. some parts will be noted that i need stock parts with the purchase and the price will be including the stock parts coming from you. the stock parts have to be in good shape and not crap because the bike is getting sold to. so all that said lets start this list.

a guy just informed me SEND PAYPAL AS A GIFT and the 3% fee doesnt come into play. so please do it this way.

hal-tech speed-o-healer 75$

woodcraft rearsets black with normal and gp shift linkage. 200$ and need the stock replacements

1050 throttle tube. SOLD

moto clutch and stator sliders. SOLD

moto frame sliders. SOLD

proton flush mount turn signals. 60$ and i need the stock replacements

zero gravity dark smoke standard windscreen. 40$

tech spec tank pads. SOLD

pazzo racing levers black. 100$

clear alternatives intergrated tail. 65$

jardin exhaust and mid pipe with carbon fiber tip. 325$

competition werks fender elimanator slighty modded. 50$

solo seat cowl with tornado red. SOLD

carbon fiber front fender. 125$

carbon fiber rear tail. 100$ with exchange for tornado red tail

hyperpro steering damper. SOLD

galfer front and rear wave rotors. SOLD

rizoma rear swing arm sliders. SOLD

rizoma toe gaurd. SOLD

rizoma sprocket cover. SOLD

rizoma front fork sliders. SOLD

stock sprockets that have roughly 6500 miles on them. 25$

last but not least when this sale is done i will have a 07 675 with 8k miles with all service done by rpm for 5500$

after all is done i will have stands, jackets, and helmets to sell.

for any questions email me at [email protected] this being the easiest so i can send pictures of the products.

for all parts that i need replacement parts for, if you buy these i will NOT ship out the products till yours have gotten to me and i have checked them over to be good. not going to take crap products when im going to be selling the bike to. what you send me has to be stock, good to great condition, and no trashy parts. if you try to send me crap saying its good i will send it back to you on your dime. and if you dont have the stock parts to replace what im asking for, i will skip over your email. all parts will go in orders of emails. im not going to pick you because your offering more money. i will be going straight down the list on how i get them.

thanks guys and safe riding after im gone.

so sitting here not trying to cry for doing this i guess its time to hit the submit button.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry guys forgot to put the info for the rest on there. all these parts i have listed have been on there for only a few months, may be lucky to have 1500 miles on them.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Does the 1050 throttle tube have a grip on it already or do I need to get a new grip? Either way, I want it.

pm me your paypal info... shipping will be to 30904.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
is the hyperpro a top mount or stock location?

and do you have pics of the moto clutch and stator sliders?

pm me or email - [email protected]

thanks, and sorry you have to sell man. you can always get another one later... maybe even an R next time. :whistle:

·
Registered
860 Posts
payment send for 1050 throttle tube.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pm sent on clutch and stator sliders.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guys if you want parts send me request via email to [email protected] that were im looking to see whats going on. looking on here and on email is getting confusing to keep up with and people may be getting passed up on. so send email and i will send pics and all. thanks.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just to let you guys know, once it goes back to stock i will sell for 5500$. if you want it before then, right now with what has already been sold i will let it go for 6500$ the more parts get sold the cheaper it will get. just a heads up for anyone looking for a new bike.

·
Registered
228 Posts
a guy just informed me SEND PAYPAL AS A GIFT and the 3% fee doesnt come into play. so please do it this way.
Just a FYI, that's partially true, but to be completely fee free, it has to come directly from the PayPal balance, or checking account of the sender. Otherwise, if using a credit card through PayPal, the sender has the option of paying the fee, or passing it along to the reciever. Either way, in my opinion, it's more prudent for the sender to pick up the fee if he/she has to pay via credit card.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im with you on that one. i just rarely use this account so i never knew all the in and outs on this. i got screwed on parts in the past and thats when i found out they take a little over 3%

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn it goes from 60 yesterday when i started to take parts out for shipping to 25 this morning and windy as hell. damn i should have worked faster yesterday.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts