Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

feel like shooting myself in the head for doing this but here we go. BUY NOW AND I WILL SELL THE BIKE AS IT SITS FOR 4500$. if i get my bills caught up before sale the price will go back up. local pick up or will ship at owners expense. i got a couple companies around here but there not the cheapest. dont know if the shipping company will take care of all stock parts that are not on the bike but buyer will have to take care of shipping on those parts to.

alright guys im posting my bike up here it is.

07 tornado red 675, 8k miles but will still go up due to riding. all service has been done by rpm in farmers branch. the bike is located in lewisville tx. i am in the process of selling the aftermarket parts and going back to stock, but as it sits right now i will take $ for it. here is parts that are still installed on it.

hal-tech speed-o-healer
woodcraft rearsets black with normal and gp shift linkage.
proton flush mount turn signals.
zero gravity dark smoke standard windscreen.
pazzo racing levers black.
clear alternatives intergrated tail.
jardin exhaust and mid pipe with carbon fiber tip.
competition werks fender elimanator slighty modded.
carbon fiber front fender.
carbon fiber rear tail.
carbon fiber mud gaurd
rear carbon fiber cowl (just the top part, no base)
black bar ends
HID low beam for sure, high beam looks it but was told it wasnt (done when i bought the bike)
did 520 gold chain
-1,+2 pmp sprockets (black)
rear peg block off plates

still have some stock parts here to before the build. some of these include
front fender
stock sprockets
stock exhause
stock levers
stock windscreen
extra good battery
rear pass pegs
there maybe more thats just off the top of my head

the r/r was replaced by the dealership about 700 miles ago, so thats no worries, all services have been done.

as of right now thats what im asking. as parts sell the price will go down. here are some pics of it before i started taking parts off that already sold. i can get more if your interested.

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thinking about this, this thing really needs to go. i recieved the stock rotors today and all parts that were sold will be taken off tomm. these pictures are from when it was built, some parts have been removed. look at the list of remanding parts and thats what you have. the only thing i forgot were the hids, the block off plates for the rear foot pegs. as for stock parts left i have the front fender, stock exhaust, stock 525 sprockets, plate bracket, standard shift for the woodcraft. think thats about it. i gotta loose this thing so i will do 5750 for what is listed. if you want to bring extra money some killer bike stands and gear can be worked out.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea it sucks ass that i have to do it, but hell i would rather have a place to live than a bike to ride. and getting a job with my criminal history, especially in the type of work i do is kinda rough.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ill will make the guys on here a deal since they are after the daytonas. dont want to sell it to a craigslist guy thats just going to tear it up. i will tell yall i do need to sell it because bill are pilling up. if its gone by the end of the month i will let it go for 5250k. all gear and stands will be added to the price. any questions just let me know.

im the second owner and according to the clean and clear blue texas title the one before me was a dealer.

bought the bike at about 5,500 or 6,000 miles. all work you see has been done since then. bike has right at 8 now. some parts have been sold so the picture doesnt look exactly like it does. but take off the teck specs and galfers and you got a good idea. this will come with all stock parts i have available. if i dont sell it by the end of the month the price will go back up.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
alright ill take a bump. price has changed through the end of the month. gotta pay bills. and i do got updated pictures of the bike with the equipment still on it that hasnt sold.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright guys here are recent pictures with the parts that were sold were removed. you may still see the damper and clutch and engine sliders in one but those are coming off. on top of this bike, the purchaser will recieve stock parts i have, some include stock front fender, pass pegs, (it does have block off plates right now) stock tail light, stock levers, stock sprockets, stock exhaust, and there may be more. but here are pictures and personally i think it looks better not as much stuff on it. forgot how gorgeous this bike was.

Attachments

·
Registered
678 Posts
Really surprised no ones snagged this from ya. Really good deal, good luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats what i thought, but i dont have really anyone around me that rides these. selling the cbr in my garage and im getting hits on that all day long. oh well

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alright guys if you look at the post again, you will see why i want to shoot myself now. if it sells i will take 4500 plus buyer pays for shipping. any pictures or anything you need of it let me know.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all i have is a company site. basically i put in the information then i get companies that do that kind of thing to bid on the cost. did it the other day for someone else and it was between 475-850 depending on company.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
As a matter of curiosity, can you tell me how much it would cost to ship to France ?

Hope you get out of the mess alright, man :itsok:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
now overseas they wont do. these are all companies that are car deleveries around the states. picked up on a truck and dropped off on the same one. already looked into that for my own thing due to the fact how much some of yall overseas people pay for these bikes.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts