Triumph 675 Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi there I would be happy to pay for the postage costs and I would be grateful if you could send me a couple of photos please.
This is my email [email protected]
To arrange payment and be able to sort out all the how to details etc, my brother lives in Miami as this could be one option.
I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
Kind regards
Mo
Sorry. I posted some pics above but it was beyond repair. Can was torn and twisted and the pipe was bent in 2 places. It is currently in my trash can in the garage. If you really want it I can try and dig it out but unless you are into modern art I don't think it is worth much. :)

Registered
Sorry. I posted some pics above but it was beyond repair. Can was torn and twisted and the pipe was bent in 2 places. It is currently in my trash can in the garage. If you really want it I can try and dig it out but unless you are into modern art I don't think it is worth much. :)
I work in the carbon fibre industry as a fabricator, it may be possible to repair it. as they say one man's trash is another man's treasure.
So what do I need to pay you + postage costs for it 馃挷馃挷馃挷鉂撯潛.
Any chance you could send me a couple more pics, please let me know what you can do Tomorrow
it's 4:15 AM London time

Registered
fire/heat does funny things to metal...things you can't see.....next thing you know, you put money into fixing it/making a track bike, and the frame cracks or some other metal component fails, and you're back at square one with a wrecked bike and possible an injured son this time. personally, don't think it's worth it.....would just part out what you can and start fresh.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Ok...Thanks everyone for the input. So we got a line on a replacement bike so we have decided to part what is left of this one out. Let me know if there is anything you need. I'll be starting a thread as well.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts