Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****SOLD*****

alright guys this is prob not the place to post this, but i just sold my 675 and now this one needs to go for a friend. his wife got pregnant so she laid down the law and said to loose it. ive got it posted on craigslist, but selling my bike i got more hits on here so i thought i would give it a shot. he wants 6500$ but is open to offers. all work was done by myself for him. hes a great rider and the bike is well taken care of. here it is.

here for sale is a clean and clear tx blue title cbr. milage is right at 14000 but will change with riding. milage is not accurate due to sprocket change but is not off much due to being done about 3 months ago. heres a list of the parts

new abs plastic, custom painted gunmetal with a slight hint of powder blue for daytime riding
clear alternatives intergrated tail
flush mount fronts
ebc chrome contour rotors
chrome powder coat wheels
engine covers have been powdercoated to match frame
steel braided brake lines
solo seat cowl
new stock look lever
520 chain conversion. -1,+1 on sprockets
rearseats with black pegs and shifters
zero gravity light smoke windscreen
two brothers slip on
1/4 turn gas tank

all royal purple oil, and engine ice coolant is in the bike for the past 4k miles. this is a one owner clean title with the title in hand. this is all i can think of right off the top of my head, but im sure theres more. i have more pictures available if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea he has a few that have been falling. but there about to have there first kid, so hes doing the smart thing for her. its a great bike and to me i dont care how long it takes to sale because i just sold my 675 so this is what im riding now that its gone.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys, my friend just lowered the price of this to 5500 obo if anyones interested. his wife is on his ass to sell to get baby stuff. just thought i would bump this back up.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright guys this may be the last time i lower the price for the simple fact hes getting all hell for still having it by the wife. hes down to 5000, and its about 15k miles now. hes about to sell it to the dealership and take a loss on it. so there you go guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts