Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a bunch of stock 2006 Daytona 675 parts to get rid of. These all came from a perfectly running bike with about 2400 miles on it. The bike was never wrecked or laid down! We are parting it out for a custom build project, so no longer need these parts. Hopefully they'll find a good home with a racer or for somebody else's project.

Here's how we'll do this... send me a PM with a fair offer on what you want, and I'll get back to you within a day or two on the offer. I'd like to sell the bodywork as a group, but if I can't find anybody to take it, I'll let it go piece meal. Shipping to be paid by buyer. The motor can be fully crated for shipping, but I don't know shipping costs yet, so we'll have to figure that out if you're interested. Or you can come pick it up - we're in Ashland, OR (14 miles north of the CA border).

Have at it...

*UPDATED 1/21/09* - Pictures show what's left... make me an offer.

*UPDATED 1/22/09* - Chassis now up for sale! Never wrecked, perfectly straight.

*UPDATED 1/26/09* - Dash SOLD.

*UPDATED 2/02/09* - Headlamp & Rear subframe SOLD.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Alright... Some of this is now gone, but I've still got lots of parts to get rid of - make me an offer - couldn't hurt!

Here's what's sold:

Tailsection bodywork - SOLD
Front Fairing bodywork - SOLD
Flushmount Signals - SOLD
Mirrors (L&R) - SOLD
Engine - SOLD
Header - SOLD
Radiator - SOLD
Front Fairing Stay/Subframe/Intake - SOLD
Gas Tank - SOLD
L & R Fairings - SOLD
Taillight - SOLD
Headlamp - STILL AVAILABLE - Buyer Backed out.

Here's some more pics... Just added the dash - fully functional - goes to the highest bidder!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still some great deals to be had...

...if you're looking for a set of perfect condition seats, headlamp unit, LED taillight, or passenger rearsets...

Make me an offer... you never know how low I might go... :whistle:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Taillight is now SOLD! Like I said... I'm taking some pretty low offers on these parts... give it a shot... you never know...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts