Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am selling my '06 675 Daytona to hopefully upgrade to a new one for 2011! Perfect bike for someone looking at a trackbike, all the hard work done!
The bike is a very competitive and well set up bike to race in BEARS, or Pro Thunder. It comes with Woodcraft engine covers, handle bars, Staintune exhaust, 520 chain and sprockets, Ohlins forks springs, suspension (front and rear) revalved and set up by Frank Pons, front and rear stands.
Also comes with a spare set of race fairings, all road fairings (some damaged) and all other original road gear thats been replaced by aftermarket stuff.
Approx 2000km track km, oil and filter changed every 3 days use.
$6500.....offers considered depending on what spares are wanted.
Pick up From Sydney, will send interstate at buyers expense.

cheers
Brad

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey Brad
Damn that's cheap for that bike.
Good luck with the sale,
Mark

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Mark,

Im taking mine down to show Tongie not this weekend but the one after, as Im picking up the new one also......

Have you got any days coming up soon at Phillip Island, Winton or Broadford?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hey Mark,

Im taking mine down to show Tongie not this weekend but the one after, as Im picking up the new one also......

I WANT I WANT I WANT......:notworthy::whistle:

·
Registered
73 Posts
THAT IS HOT!!!!! Tongie, that's a matchy matchy to the leather suit too!

·
Registered
73 Posts
:rofl2: ya spaz, do ur negs & announcements, I'm just observing :drool5: someone pass me a towel pls?!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey Mark,

Hey Brad
Yes The first round of the Hartwell series is next weekend on the 4,5,and 6th at Winton, (just re read you post I think that's when you are picking it up),the next one after that is the WSBK support races at Phillip island on the last weekend of Feb, I've entered and another guy Phil from Hartwell on a 675 has also.(600 Superstock)
I'm not planning many ride days this year just the Friday practice days before a race meeting, I find if I just turn up and race I go faster than doing a ride day and then thinking about for a week or two.
If you need a hand to pick it up at all let me know I only live 5 minutes from Andy's factory

·
Registered
618 Posts
A HUGE thanks to Brad for dropping the bike to my house.. you're a deadset legend mate! , ill post up pics so you don't miss the ole girl to much..

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey Tongie
Nice bike I've had the pleasure of racing with Brad lats year.
What are your plans with it???

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hey Tongie
Nice bike I've had the pleasure of racing with Brad lats year.
What are your plans with it???
Hey mate, im joining a local club so i can start racing... it will be a change from the Street R !! . Baby steps first, a few race schools to iron out some bad habits and see how i go from there.. im a bit over Public ride days as they are too full and cost more than a race practice day. Im sure ill see you soon, hope you can give me some tips!!:thumbup:.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
6 and a half? dude why so cheap?
Ummm I purchased a new 675 and needed to sell it quickly, so I priced it to sell quickly? Perhaps I could have got more if I was prepared to have it for sale longer, or perhaps if I had of put it back as a road bike, but I simply didnt have the time as I had already commited to a new one?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A HUGE thanks to Brad for dropping the bike to my house.. you're a deadset legend mate! , ill post up pics so you don't miss the ole girl to much..
wow, it looks shit hot with those fairings hey!!
thanks again for your help mate, ill post some pics of the new one shortly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts