Triumph 675 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I stallion requires removal of the stock damper bracket. It's 3 bolts to take that off and two to install our stop. All of this can be done without removing the triple trees.
Awesome!! Would you post to Australia and how much? 😀

·
Registered
107 Posts
Any news on the 'stock damper' version of the steering stop? I need to fix mine this off season and it would be nice to support forum members.

Cheers
They should be ready within a few weeks. I'll try to update the thread once we have a specific date.
Definitely interested in a 'Stock Damper' Version of the steering stop :smile2:

Edit: Also interested in the price and cost of postage to Australia :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
FYI guys:

Munch was great to work with, he shipped it out right away and the pricing was very fair. Installation was easy. Quality craftsmanship. The whole experience was a positive one.

10/10

·
Registered
26 Posts
Price to 80301?

Price to 80301? Racing Version

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
FYI guys:

Munch was great to work with, he shipped it out right away and the pricing was very fair. Installation was easy. Quality craftsmanship. The whole experience was a positive one.

10/10
Thank you.

Sorry for all the delays. We're back on track and should be cutting a new batch this weekend for anyone that's waiting.
The stock damper bracket is on hold as there isn't enough interest right now and we have other projects to work on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm interested in the stock damper mount... That's another.
I'm sure once it's finished more people would hit you up for one.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Are those triple clamps going to be made with adjustable offset like the attacks? or just pretty :wink3:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 · (Edited)
Stops back in stock.

For those interested in a stop that utilizes the stock damper let us know. If I can get 5 people to commit we'll start making some.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Stops back in stock.

For those interested in a stop that utilizes the stock damper let us know. If I can get 5 people to commit we'll start making some.
I'm interested but need it asap. Looking to sell the bike in the next month or two.

61 - 80 of 114 Posts