Triumph 675 Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. The Street Triple 675!
    Hey y’all just picked up a 2014 STR. Had bald tires on it, dealer threw on some new Dunlop Sportmax GPR300’s for free! I was just curious on the reviews of these. Are they good overall? Grip? Longevity? Good in the rain? etc. not going to be a track star anytime soon (might try my hand at it in...
  2. General 675 discussion
    Hey everyone, I've strolled through these forums for a while now, but decided to finally make an account. I have a 2013 Daytona 675R with some pretty old Dunlop Sportmax Q3s that came on the bike when I bought it 2 years ago. They've served me fairly well up until now, but are over 4 years old...
  3. The Street Triple 675!
    Hey guys! I bought a used 2013 Street Triple yesterday only, thanks to the advice I got from this forum and triumphrat. The bike was more or less unused for a month. Should I go ahead and get a new pair of tires? How often do you have to change tires normally, if I used it for just normal...
  4. General 675 discussion
    i need help on some ideas on how i could bring a set of tires with me on my bike to a shop thats 20 freeway miles. 70+ mph . too fat cant put i around my waste . haha jk:grin:
  5. Track Days
    I am looking at 2 options: Dunlop D209 GP-A for ~$260 shipped Pirelli Diablo Superbike for ~$400 shipped really, what i want to know is how much it will cost me per track day, if im going to get twice the life from the pirelli slicks, then that would make a better choice. I am not good enough...
  6. Parts
    SOLD Brand new Pirelli Drago Supercorsa PRO SC2 Compound. They are 120/180 set fits on the Daytona 675 and many other bikes. I'm looking to get $350 for the set. If shipping is required it will be additional. Item is located in Central, NJ. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. These have...
  7. General 675 discussion
    Jesus, I thought the previous stock ones were slicks.. Those are fucking ridiculous. Why even bother putting tread on 'em when it's obviously such an after thought to make them road legal-ish.. Am going to see if I can get 'em swapped out before leaving the shop. Not interested in ones that...
  8. Modifications
    Bit of a crazy one: just curious if anyone has heard of someone putting tyres with real grip for gravel roads on a 675. How about people riding in snowy weather (e.g. cars must wear snow tyres): must be some options out there.. Yes yes, buy a tiger, GS etc.. Save those suggestions for someone...
1-8 of 8 Results