NYST Private Track Day For Sale 7/29/19 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Track Days Track days and other non-racing related track events

post #1 of 3 Old 06-10-19, 13:27 Thread Starter
ricracer16

Garage
NYST Private Track Day For Sale 7/29/19

Hello All,

I have a private track day for sale for 7/29/19. I know longer will be able to make this date since I will still be driving back home from a Road America race weekend. The day is a private day at NYST, the price is $150. This day is sold out. Please PM for details.

thank you,

Rick

www.moto-elite.com Folding Bar-End Mirrors & T-shirts and NEW BAR-END SLIDERS

New Moto-Elite GP Tank Pads now available click below for direct link.

http://moto-elite.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-21-19, 16:11 Thread Starter
ricracer16
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Garage
38 Days Away!!!
Finally, Happy Summer! And, summertime means, reminder that in 38 days--who's counting--you're riding at the Raddest Track Day Ever!!! The SOLD OUT Second Annual Ladies Invitational Private NY Safety Track Day on Monday, July 29, 2019 at New York Safety Track (NYST) at 396 Zimmerman Rd, Davenport, New York 13750!

Track walk and pizza/salad dinner for all riders planned for Sunday, July 28 night before AND yummy catered BBQ trackday lunch from Wandering Dave's Fork in the road--all included in your trackday sign-up! Any guests (limited to 1 guest per rider/if any) have to be cleared with me/provide a fee for lunch ahead of time.

Track gates open at 6:30 am and track day starts at 8 am for tech inspection, 8:30 MANDATORY riders meeting and 9 am start of first riders sessions.

Lunch at 1 pm is included for each rider from delicious gourmet caterer, Wandering Dave's Fork in the Road.

Riding for the day ends at 5 pm.

This Private track day with consist of only 50 or so riders max across three (3) 20 minute riding sessions:
1) First 20 minute riding session leaving on the hour: Co-Ed Expert session with coaches available upon request
2) Second 20 minute riding session leaving on the 0:20 of every hour: First-Timer/Novice Mens & Intermediate Co-Ed session with coaches and classroom instruction for 20 minutes prior to session
3) Third 20 minute riding session leaving on the 0:40 of every hour: First Timer *LADIES ONLY* session with coaches and classroom instruction for 20 minutes prior to session
*All session placements subject to change based on rider levels present that day (i.e. more experts than intermediates attending etc) and/or Rider Coach discretion!

www.moto-elite.com Folding Bar-End Mirrors & T-shirts and NEW BAR-END SLIDERS

New Moto-Elite GP Tank Pads now available click below for direct link.

http://moto-elite.com/
post #3 of 3 Old 06-21-19, 22:00
ShaLaMae

I'm leaving in the afternoon tomorrow to ride for the first time since I was in Jennings GP in February. The GP weekend I let a buddy ride my 13+ and he was in love. Spent the rest of the winter chasing the elusive Daytona. He got one and this will be the first weekend we both get to tear up Wheelie Hill, WOO WOT,!
We have a big group that rides with us and EVERYONE IS THE SHIT. I'm going to bed early just so I can dream of Sunday.

Greg... NYST is in my cross hairs. I'm coming
Sponsored Links
Advertisement